Cookies are small files saved to the user's computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here explicitly so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out or not.
This is our e-commerce platform.
- _session_id: unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit: no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq: no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart: unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id: unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest: unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
- cart_sig: enables contents of a cart to be restored when a customer logs in on a new device.
- _ga: Google Analytics uses this cookie to distinguish users.
- _gat: Google Analytics uses this cookie to throttle the request rate, that is, if we have a lot of traffic it limits the amount of data collected.
- _gid: a Google service that associates engagement data from multiple devices and different sessions with unique IDs.