Please note; this item is limited to one per customer!
Limited Edition bundle contains:
- Original label Lavender Moustache Wax (100 available)
- Muslin bag
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Captain Fawcett patch
Quantity: 15ml ℮ 0.5fl oz
Dear chums, in your hands is a veritable piece of Captain Fawcett’s own mysterious history.
Released to celebrate Captain Fawcett’s 10th Anniversary, this extraordinary Limited Edition Lavender Moustache Wax bears a certified original label, designed for the first ever batch of Captain Fawcett Moustache Waxes, recreated from meticulous notes discovered in the Captain’s private journals, detailing precise formulae for the exotic salves and unguents discovered on his travels.
Slipped into a battered dressing case, Captain Fawcett’s long lost journals came to light during a contents sale of a stately home near Fakenham, Norfolk and Good. When the recipes therein were first recreated, never had such a stiffener been encountered! As such it must be shared! A modest 100 jars were filled, with labels fashioned in Illminster. Thus it was that Captain Fawcett’s delectable Lavender Moustache Wax, once concocted purely for his personal use, became available to discerning gentlemen of the 21st century.
Astonishingly, the RH Man found the last 100 surviving labels tucked into a faded stamp album in his attic. These charming roundels now adorn this 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Wax.
Supplied in an aluminium tin with a screw top lid.
How to apply
Top tips for ‘Keeping A Stiff Upper Lip Regardless’
- Keep wax warm in either a waistcoat or trouser pocket.
- Use the back of your finger nail to remove a small amount of wax from the tin.
- Soften wax between thumb and forefinger, smooth into your moustache in an outwards & upwards motion.
- With your tips now perky, add a smidgeon of wax in a final twisting flourish, thus ensuring a tip top finish.
Beeswax Yellow Cera Flava Wax, Petroleum Jelly Petrolatum, Beeswax Granulated Cera Flava Wax, Sandalwood Indonesian Santalum Spicatum Oil